[Dailydrool] Buddy at the Bridge

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 12:27:54 PST 2012

What a beautiful welcome for that poor pup!  Thanks, Debbie, for sharing
Elder Clara's most appreciated efforts.

Our local news here in Santa Barbara had a brief interview with several of
the Delgado's (Buddy's owners) neighbors, who were of the opinion that the
Delgado's son had been the perpetrator of this horrific event.  I certainly
hope it's not true, and that the remaining two bassets in the household are
safe.  Hopefully the sizable reward will lead to an arrest and stop this
kind of abomination.

Slurps to all in need,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB)