[Dailydrool] Long -legger grand dogs

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:45:36 PST 2012

My son and family are here for a couple days.  He has a GSD and a GSD mix ­
we call them the long leggers.  One is older and grumpy so he stays in with
grumpy Sally Belle, she is on fun police duty. The other is 2-3 yrs so still
loves to run and play.
Rosie the pup Has run for 2 days now non stop.  When she naps she really
naps now and is exhusted at night.  If she is not running with Gordy she is
running with Loco or both of them.  Good for her and good for us.  A tired
dog is a happy dog.
Shirley Mueller
Mom to Sally Belle, Gordy and Rosie the tired pup.