[Dailydrool] Lightning's costume

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:17:04 PST 2012

I received(in the regular mail) a beautiful picture/postcard of Lightning in his darling Halloween costume.  If I knew how to do it, I'd post it so all the Droolers could see this beautiful basset who looks just like my Raymond looked.  I'll bet Lightning got lots of treats on Halloween I want to thank Stephanie Cornell, as well as Gracie May, Sadie Mae and Lightning, for sending this darling picture to us - to adorn our refrigerator with our other basset pictures.  We still enjoy being part of the Daily Drool, and appreciate the thoughtfulness of all the Droolers, helping us to get over our loss.  Thanks, Stephanie!           Beryl & Richard