[Dailydrool] Mid-Atlantic basset rescue donation

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Thu Nov 8 09:01:53 PST 2012

Hi all. I sent a donation to MBHR this morning and thought I'd let everyone know what I ran into.
I went to the MBHR site and clicked the donate link. I went thru the process and it linked to Paypal. I couldn't find the PERSONAL tab so went ahead with processing donation.  After thinking about it, I went directly to the Paypal site and logged in and proceeded like I was making a donation.  VOILA, the personal tab.   So, use the actual Paypal site and not the link on the MHBR site if you want to make a donation.  Suzanne said they are going to try to get their website changed.

Drool and prayers to all that need them,
Daria and Jim, Tony the basset on drool production

Sent from my iPa