[Dailydrool] French Calendar

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:32:56 PST 2012

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves, in France.

Thank you very much to all of you who have bought our calendars, our needy friends really appreciate your gesture and we hope you enjoy the calendar.  We are actually in there, somewhere, so look out for us !!!!

If anyone else is interested, the price is 20$US (postage included) and you can send the payment via paypal to elerimist at free.fr

Don't forget to give da mum your mailing address.  Thank you.

We are fine and send tons of hugs and lurps to you all, and drool to all in need.

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Ah yes, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."