[Dailydrool] Bad Night

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:26:38 PST 2012

We be havin a bad nite. Dis be Llewis, Conley an Nigel wif da Doc taked on
for good meshure.
Startit when DadPerson bot we a toy whut not werk a tall look he say like
somwon smash it an puddit bek on da shelf. Prollem is he done gone allda
wayto Innyanna to buy it.
While he doone dat, MomPerson gettin a flue shot an da farmisscist guy (I
didnt smell no cows but you nebber nose) were a crazy person so say da
momPerson who didin nose wheffer laff or call an komplain. (She laff.) He
parentlee argud wif a customer about da way they had they money bills laid
out, not alla same way up, youse followin dis? Meen nuffin to me. So while
MPerson watin for shot da farmer guy mekein da money bills da way he
wantem. Den he gotter watch da tek who gib hunderts ob dese shots to see
she do it right.
Dat ok cept MomP not go plannin dis werring close not good for dis gotta
helf undress wif her nasty ole bra on it showin...da oldest won she got wif
saffey pins an all...an dere he be stikin he nose in dere tellin da tek now
do dis and do dat. I meen eben I, Llewis, nose it just a dinky shot, not
like she gone die if it sting a liddel whut it didint enyways.
So dere da farmguy and da broken toy an den Baby Doc he done fine
DadPersons noospepper whut he lub an reed ebber nite an do da funnywort
thing. An Doc done tore it a milyan ways to evermore.
MomP go buy new noospepper, yell at pppyy an putem in he crate. (Oh I
arreddy in MY crate for tryina rip off baby dogs head) she come bek an
DPerson gib her a lexshure about dis not funny.
Uh Oh
Kaboom.
I fergot da beginnin. MomPerson took Doc to trainin dis morning dribe 30
minutes an no class. She not amuset.
So now she bellering about how da baby a baby 4 mos ole not nose s**t from
shinola (whadebber dat meen) an on and on slammin doors and crates and
stuff an
Enybody gotta batch ob dem funny brownies she like?

Lub and Good drool to ebberbuddy
Llewis
Conley
Nigel &