[Dailydrool] Gussie ATB

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 09:21:58 PST 2012

Our hearts go out to Leslie Ames (in Montana) for the loss of her Gussie.  Since we've just been thru the same experience
with our Raymond, we certainly know what she's going thru now.  Leslie - your in our thoughts!  You've suffered another loss
last summer with the loss of your Argus.  And still, Leslie continues her rescue work with Montana Basset Rescue.  We're
lucky to know someone like you, Leslie - and you were kind to mention our Chris Bly in your email - letting everyone know
what a devoted basset rescue person she is.  Good luck with your fund raiser!                     Beryl & Richard