[Dailydrool] House!!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:29:48 PST 2012

I knew i was forgetting something!! Thank you ALL for the Drool, prayer,
love, and support. I will be closing on MY house in an hour and a half. I
was worried after the divorce that I might have to sell it, but the Caspaw
Cwew will still be able to sleep in the same beds, and I no longer have to
worry about having to split them up!!!

I feel almost guilty, at a time when I know some of us have lost all, I am
so soryy for those that have been devastated by the storms. I love you all!!

Oh, I have a new lady in my life, check this: Babe adores her!! She never
really liked the dxw being near me, but Babe really likes her. Was it that
tense around here the last several years?? ( I am not trying to insult dxw,
just stating how weird it is Babe approves)

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

 Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

 Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

Home: (307) 337-2144

Cell: (307) 797-6041

*bassethoundbutler at gmail.com* <bassethoundbutler at gmail.com>

Thanks again, Droolers!! You folks ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604