[Dailydrool] Poor Buddy/Arrest

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 14:36:13 PST 2012

So. It WAS a member of the family. The family was NOT forthcoming and the dots connected exactly the way one might think. Instead of hanging the garbage son out to dry, immediately, they let a lot of people do a lot of work to try and 'find' the murdering @@#$@@#. I remember reading the post about the family 'grieving'. Did I miss the one where the rest of the family walked into the police report and said that they had a piece of trash, druggie 18 year old who either did it or was a good suspect????

Hopefully the monster, and whoever shielded him rot in the kind of h*ll reserved for the lowest of villians. I will think of poor buddy as the victim that, hopefully, saves human lives that the @$@#$!#$ might have taken during whatever time he (hopefully) serves in jail.

  I'm sure some pollyanna will try and justify the monster, or his family's lack of candor. Flame away.

In the words of the great one. Nuff said.