[Dailydrool] to Shannon R Gerdel

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Nov 9 18:01:37 PST 2012

Congratulations on the new home loan and keeping the house. And just goes to show--sometimes when you think something awful happens to you, it is actually a good thing.
I thought my divorce was horrible at the time, but in hind sight--it was the best thing that ever happened to me. So, to anyone going through something like that--take it from me- it will get better. And it will probably improve.

To make this basset related--Chester still has pneumonia symptoms and is still on many different meds, including prednisone. Very worried about my baby boy. His white blood cell count did actually improve, making me optomistic it isn't something horrible (like lung cancer or something) other than pneumonia. He still wants food and eats like a piggie, but that might be the pred. Hate it when they are sick.  With what I have spent on vet bills, I could have had new floors in my living room. Darn.

Marilyn Briggs