[Dailydrool] The penalty on the Delgado/Buddy animal murder case

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 18:18:31 PST 2012

Thanks, Marilyn, for posting the California penalty law. I read the same thing ($20,000 max fine, 1 year in prison max--either or both). This is for animal cruelty. I also read that the kid is also charged with arson, and that this is not his first offense (he has a previous drug conviction and a previous receiving stolen property/theft conviction); so hopefully the arson and the priors will result in a harsher penalty. And Dawn, I don't think you'll find any Polyanna's letting this criminal off the hook for this crime!