[Dailydrool] Honey ATB

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 07:05:24 PST 2012

With bittersweet emotions I have to report that Honey has made her journey
to the Rainbow Bridge.
She was almost 17 and was suspected to have cancer.
She is now with her devoted Mom in Heaven.  Dianne, my dear friend and
Honey's Mom, passed away last year and now they are reunited.
Sadly, she left her Sister Molly behind.  But both she and Molly have been
under the loving care of Dianne's wonderful friend Pat.
Pat wrote me with the news.  She said that Molly is lost without Honey, but
is safe and under the best of care.
So, if you could say a little prayer for all three of them, Dianne, Honey
and Molly, we would be eternally grateful.
Honey, Godspeed, Little One.  Enjoy your new adventure, reunited with
Dianne.
Bittersweet woofs,
Janie Anne & Siobhan (all ears hanging low in sadness and respect)
and Bill