[Dailydrool] Gassy Basset

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 10:37:55 PST 2012

Many of you know my  gentle senior hound Crackers. He does have a  problem
with gas. As his many aunties can attest he is the silent but  deadly type.
Recently that has changed   and he has been  very audible and long in his
releases of "air freshener" and they are  more frequent. He is on Fromms
grainfree to which I  add a  raw chicken liver and a  gas ex capsule at each
meal since his bloat two years ago.  His stomach is  tacked. I asked his vet
and she suggested I give him Beano as his  stomach does grumble a   lot.
However,I  thought I would check  with the experts here on the  Drool  first.
Any  thoughts or suggestions will  be appreciated.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan