[Dailydrool] old gentlehound Elvis woofin' in

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 12:31:23 PST 2012

This is Elvis woofin' at you. I am old- grey and old. But really sweet and gentle!
I am trying to raise some funds for Droopy basset rescue. I was rescued many years ago and try to pay back my rescuers who saved me and pay it forward so that other bassets can enjoy a family of their own.
I am having a Woofle- it's not a raffle- those aren't allowed...but Woofle's are! You donate some moolah and I give you some tickets that might just get you some really nice basset crap. The good kind. I am fortunate to have gotten old enough to celebrate my centennial...
I know moolah is tight for many right now- especially with the recent storms, but if you have a little or a lot you can spare- would you? I can tell you firstpaw what it means to be saved from a crate in a garage and go live with humans in their house...and sleep in their bed. I know what it is like to have to scrounge for food from the trash and suddenly be fed good food at every meal! I want every basset to have those simple rights. With your help I can make sure more are saved.
Please help me to make a difference so that when I go to the place where all hounds must eventually go, I can go knowing I did all I could to help.
A little or a lot- it ALL helps!
WOOF and thank you~ Elvis

www.bassets2.moonfruit.com

ps- as of today there are several packages without any tickets in them at all, and others with only a few... your odds would be really good.