[Dailydrool] Today's calendar Bassets

sherrymoore at me.com sherrymoore at me.com
Sat Nov 10 12:48:08 PST 2012

Today's calendar cuties are my Lizzy (Rivendell's Sun Kissed) and Mr. Darcy (Ch. Rivendell Sanlyn Postage Due).

Sadly, this was submitted before Lizzy left for the Bridge last September.  (I miss her every day.)  Darcy is still chugging along, and will be 12 in March, God helping.

This photo was the October image for the 2012 AZ Basset Rescue calendar, with the heading "Happy Halloween from the cats!" and the caption, "Great costumes, huh?"

Thank you, Chris Wallen, for my lovelies.

Sherry in AZ
with Mr. Darcy