[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset Rescue Mini-Waddle - Jack Frost Festival

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 13:29:14 PST 2012

It's me, Chunky!  It's coming - the OBR Mini-Waddle -- that's not so mini anymore!  Last year we had over 40 hounds waddling through Berea and we hope to have more this year!

Saturday, December 1st at 6:00 in downtown Berea - walk through all the pretty Christmas lights and see my little town first hand.  I'll be waddling with my mom's slave, Auntie Dawn, who is coming all the way from New Jersey to walk with me!

We will meet at the Pavilion in Coe Lake Park at 5:00 to register, bring your pledges, buy raffle tickets and other stuffs.  Then we go up to the parking lot just before 6:00 and line up for the pawrade.    After that, it's back to the Pavilion for pizza and the raffle.  And I hear that ELVIS will be there to supervise the drawing of the winners in his Centennial Woofle!  He has been my bestest buddy since I was a little pupster.  I am honored that he will be here.

So, save the date and come waddle with me.  This is our 8th year!

For more information, email my slave at MJDeucher at yahoo.com

See you December 1st!