[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 11 21:32:27 PST 2012

Hi all it's Snoopy,

Whew.  Just whew, it's been a nut house around here.  The dadPerson got the most
horrible tummy and he got all sick and dehydrated just like a hound does and the
men in the truck came and hauled him off.  The first time.  The second time he
made the clueless momPerson haul him off instead of calling a truck but that
time he was gone for days and days and days.  Gracie peed that first time, she
was real scared of the guys with all the stuff and the truck.  The dadPerson is
better now, he is getting stronger every day.

Gracie though, she's no better.  Well, she's better about the peeing part,
momPerson says if she restricts herself to peeing in the house to only doing it
when men come into the house and haul dadPerson off on a cart then it'll be ok
we can live with that.  But she's the dickens that Gracie.  If the clueless
momPerson has a magazine she better read it in one sitting cause if she sets it
down ..... wham ..... one shredded magazine.  Aparently the same goes for
Natalie's retainer and the clueless momPerson has to call the orthodontist in
the morning.  Again.  Sigh.  You have to keep the bathroom doors shut.  You
really do.  And if you don't Gracie will know, immediately, that it is open and
head straight in there and raise havoc.  She's the dickens.

And then there's LuLu.  LuLu was playing with the ever clueless momPerson a
couple weeks back and momPerson thought one eye looked "funny" so she called the
vet who said call an opthomologist which the clueless momPerson did and LuLu has
a condition and she got a medicine and she is SO much better.  She has no crust
or sleepies or nothing and the eyes are both clear and sharp.  Well,  I have
this one eye which is always crusty and the dadPerson said hey, we should put
some of LuLu's drops in Snoopy's eye.  Well, the clueless momPerson let him have
it.  No, no no it's prescription and he has to be seen and on and on so off I
went to the opthomogolgist and guess what?  I have a condition too and my
condition is worse than LuLu's (basically LuLu doesn't make enough tears,
whereas I make plenty but the quality is no good) and even though it's a
different condition than LuLu guess what?  Same medicine.  So the dadPerson was
right, we could have skipped the whole thing cause they're just shooting LuLus
drops in my eyes too now.  But guess what?  My eye is clean and clear and no
crust and no sleepies and sharp and I don't rub it on anything anymore and the
Dr said my eye wasn't damaged by the condition yet so I should be just fine, but
I'll need drops from now on.

So you can see it's been a whirlwind here at my house and my clueless momPerson
is at her wits end but the good news is we're all getting better and we really
appreciate all the drool.

More later from Snoopy   with LuLu and Gracie and the clueless momPerson and
dadPerson and the girls too