[Dailydrool] Joint Supplement

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:06:46 PST 2012

 Beware of Cosequin DS if your hound has a beef allergy. Booty recently took the capsule form of Cosequin DS and within 24 hrs he had thrown up twice and his right eyeball at the base where the white is swelled. Scared me to death. I thought he was having an attack of glaucoma. I rushed him to the vet and discovered a red rash on his tummy. He threw up twice there. He had an allergic reaction to it. We just learned he has a beef allergy and it is derived from Bovine Cartilage. I have given Cosequin DS for years and Wednesday takes but, not Booty. I'm about to just pull her off of it too. He has had the worst skin problems for years and now that we know what he allergic too his skin is near perfect so, if you have a hound with severe skin issues consider food allergy testing. I'd love to hit every vet that said no and told me to food trial him. He has suffered for years and I have spent a fortune trying to help him. All it took was a simple test and our problems are over. Lisa, Wednesday and Booty