[Dailydrool] question

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 12:44:41 PST 2012

Hello, it's the clueless momPerson and I have a question.

Why is that Gracie will only pee in the backyard if I am dressed?  If I still
have my pajamas on she will NOT go out in the backyard, even if I go out there.
If I put her lead on her I can pull her out there but she just stands there
defiantly and won't pee.

When she was having potty problems if she didn't turn out with the other dogs in
the morning then I'd hook her up and do a quick potty walk around the block.
But she does fine now so I've stopped doing that EXCEPT for first thing in the
morning.  This last week she REFUSES to turn out before OR after breakfast EVERY
SINGLE MORNING.   This morning I had my fashionable flannel basset pajamas on
with bright red sheepskin slippers and she balked entirely at turning out.  So,
I leashed her up and put on a warm coat and headed out in my flannel jammies and
my slippers and we got 6 steps and she peed on the grass in the front yard.  A
river!  But not in the backyard, no way, not if the clueless momPerson has
pajamas on.  And it's not that she wants a walk either or she would have held it
to get to walk farther.

Why me?
--Dale