[Dailydrool] question

Susanna Culberson susanna_culberson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 14:17:37 PST 2012

From: Dale Rutz <dalerutz at sbcglobal.net>
To: dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 4:33 PM
Subject: [Dailydrool] question

http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/

Hello, it's the clueless momPerson and I have a question.

Why is that Gracie will only pee in the backyard if I am dressed?  If I still have my pajamas on she will NOT go out in the backyard, even if I go out there.  If I put her lead on her I can pull her out there but she just stands there defiantly and won't pee.

When she was having potty problems if she didn't turn out with the other dogs in the morning then I'd hook her up and do a quick potty walk around the block.  But she does fine now so I've stopped doing that EXCEPT for first thing in the morning.  This last week she REFUSES to turn out before OR after breakfast EVERY SINGLE MORNING.   This morning I had my fashionable flannel basset pajamas on with bright red sheepskin slippers and she balked entirely at turning out.  So, I leashed her up and put on a warm coat and headed out in my flannel jammies and my slippers and we got 6 steps and she peed on the grass in the front yard.  A river!  But not in the backyard, no way, not if the clueless momPerson has pajamas on.  And it's not that she wants a walk either or she would have held it to get to walk farther.

Why me?
--Dale