[Dailydrool] ***Holiday card card exchange*** PLEASE READ

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:23:05 PST 2012

I talked to Amanda today- she says there is some problem on her end- since friday 11/9 she has not received any new sign-ups. I know that many of you have tried signing up since then. She will try to check and reset or whatever technical thing it is she needs to do, later tonight. Try signing up again TOMORROW 11/14. If you do, and you still do not receive a confirmation email- then send her an email directly.
Please include the info that is asked for on the sign up page. Do not expect a response from her in regards to your email. I imagine there will be one at some point, but I really don't know.
Amanda's email address if you DO NOT get a confirmation email after today:
amanda at talktoamanda.com

and here is the link again for signing up for the exchange- or to get information if you don't have it yet:

  http://amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Thank you for your patience- Amanda has been working very long days and just hasn't had the time to devote to this as she has had in the past.
Angelika