[Dailydrool] Bounder book club

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 15:19:53 PST 2012

Bona here,

Mes oberjoyed to heres all da hound dawgs lubbin da books!   Yous knows  it
be way to get bery smart.eatin da books!  Yes sir,  mes mommas says it
don't, but mes knows better.    Mowgli,   you are welcome to joins us,
yous and Andrew can round up some more Bridge houndies too iffn yous want.
Be nice when it be my turn to wander off to da Bridge, to nose there be
books there too.   Mes momma says too,  it might bes sooner dan later iffn
mes eat more than da books again. I am Beagle, dat bes my scuse.

And Christmas!   My kindred spirit!  Of course,  come join us.  Wes would
loves to see pictures of your passion!

Matter of fact,  mes will make momma puts da book club members in the
newsletter ob da Bounders if yous will send da evidence!   Send to
Houndsabound at cfl.rr.com     me be watching the dogputer for it and saves for
da momma to use.

Edmund Dawg,   we need anober big boy!   Mammo Pat lubs Steben King,  but
nots da way yous do!

Welcome to Bounders Book club.

All bes welcome!

Lub,  Bona