[Dailydrool] The Daily Drool Calendar is on the presses

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:32:23 PST 2012

Hi all,

The 2013 Daily Drool calendar is on the presses.  My most wonderful
shipping elf Kathy Strasser should be able to begin shipping December 6 or
7 (please remember she did NOT ship the majority of the orders last year,
and is not responsible in any way for last year's shipping disaster).  I
did the final proof today and I have to say it is beautiful.  I am using
Wendie Prince's printer (who does the Senior Houndsabound calendar) and he
is top notch!!

I need your help with a few things.  First, if you have a date and/or
ordered a calendar (and if you have a date you have by default ordered a
calendar -- just for the first date, not additional ones)  and have NOT
received a PayPal invoice please let me know.  PayPal has been glitchy, and
I HAVE billed everyone.

Second, if you have moved recently, or if you will be at a winter address
in mid-December PLEASE let me know.  I can't tell you how many folks moved
last year and then wondered where their calendar(s) were.  Send an e-mail
to dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com with your new information.

Third, if you need these for Chanukah gifts please let me know.  I will ask
Kathy to ship those first.  Again, send an e-mail to
dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com.  You won't have them by the first night, most
likely, but should have them during Chanukah.

And finally, if I receive your order by this weekend you will receive your
calendar(s) by Christmas. Please send an e-mail to
dailydroolcalendar at gmail.com with your shipping information and I will send
you a PayPal invoice.

I committed to a minimum of 700 calendars with the printer, based on last
year's numbers.  I am at 588.  At this point I will lose money on the
calendar.  If you are interested in the calendar but were turned off by
last year's shipping disaster please give it another chance.  I have a new,
proven printer, and Kathy who is wonderful is doing the shipping, unlike
last year.  You won't be sorry. Thanks!  Laura