[Dailydrool] Moon Doggie fundraiser still going on!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 13 18:35:34 PST 2012

Hi all!

We are in the last days of the coffee fundraiser for Senior Houndsabound!

Donna has added a decaf version of Andy Arooneys blend to cater to those
folks

who do not need a jolt first thing in the morning!

Please go on over and ponder upon which wonderful coffees to get from Moon
Doggie Coffee!  All are great,  but if you get Andy Arooneys blend,  Senior
Houndsabound will get 30% of the cost all other coffees we get 20%.

Please be sure to put in Senior Houndsabound on your order for us to get
credit!

Here's the place:

www.MoonDoggieCoffee.com

We have drool tonight,  plenty of it, for all in need!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and