[Dailydrool] Christmas gifts

Wethington David kaneohe.dave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:29:10 PST 2012

I'd like to offer my yearly advice to all our Basset lover friends (and other dog lovers as well):

Instead of having friends and family members buy you gifts, (I mean really, how many shirts and blouses do you need?), have them make a small donation to your favorite Basset Rescue.  You know they need to money and it will be much more useful than yet another piece of clothing hanging in your closet!

Plus it is a tax deduction, where a shirt or blouse is not.

Dave Wethington
Basset Central
Kaneohe, Hawaii