[Dailydrool] Looking for Foster Care For My Basset

wdfleming at peoplepc.com wdfleming at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 14 14:44:38 PST 2012

For my Basset I need to find foster care somewhere in New
England (CT, RI, & MA are closest, but NH, VT are OK) .
The time frame may be anywhere from one month to the better
part of a year.  I will make arrangements to (pre)compensate
for all foster care expenses (food, med.'s, etc.), but I
just can't afford the $30-$35 per diem for a commercial kennel.

Molly Brownie, 6.5 yr old spayed tri-color female, 68.5 lbs.,
               housebroken, no major medical needs, likes all
               people, gets along good with other dogs
               (esp. border/australian collies), not good with
               rabbits (or probably hamsters), cats are an
               unknown, not food aggressive, doesn't bark
               very much, likes to sniff around outside, she
               will signal (bay) when predators (fox, coyote)
               have been scented.  I just "renewed" her rabies
               vaccine for next 3 years.

Thanx - Bill