[Dailydrool] 3 new Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 17:46:01 PST 2012

Hi all,  and drool being sent out to all in need tonight.

Wanted to introduce our three new hounds!

First, we have Phoebe. She came to us via Suncoast Basset Rescue.  They got
her in as a dumped hound in a park in Jacksonville.  She stole my heart, as
they so often do.  Phoebe is in pretty good condition, and is about 8-9years
old we think.

Second,  Sammy.   Sammy came to us as an owner relinquish from Sarasota FL.
The lady had bad asthma, she said.  I say, she said, as she brought him to
me, and while I do not know what bad asthma truly looks like,  she looked
pretty healthy.   Sammy is a very sweet old boy, around 12.  He has not seen
a vet in about 5 yrs., and has a dental lined up in his future.  He walks
like our Mona did,  stiff in front, so we have m on some pain meds for his
old joints.

Third is Ashley.   Ashley was an owner turn into the vet to be euthanized.
The vet felt like she had some life left in her and called rescue.  Ashley
is around 12-13, a complete love, and has huge bassitude for a 31 pound
girl.  She does need to gain a few pounds, but she is tiny.

There are picture on FB,  if anyone wants to see the new kids.

All the Bounders have welcomed them in and while there is a little bit of
pack order adjusting going on,  it is very minimal.  I think no one really
wants to have to be leader, too exhausting!   Let the Beagles do it!

You all have given so much support over the years to our seniors,  thank
you, from me, and the Bounders!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!