[Dailydrool] Letter writing & justice for Buddy

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:23:39 PST 2012

I have written letters to both the District Attorney of Ventura County and
also to the Humane Society. I also have posted the information to my
Facebook page urging my friends to write. I urge everyone to write letters
or send emails (info is on the BHRSC website) in the continued efforts to
seek justice for Buddy, and for the sake of the innocent creatures
everywhere who are abused. We have to keep trying to make a difference.
Thanks!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."