[Dailydrool] Ventura County info.

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 06:46:05 PST 2012

Thanks to Vickie Kern for filling us in on the latest from Ventura County on the guy who murdered Buddy.  I hope we can keep
up with the info, as we're all interested in justice for the poor abused Buddy.  I got such a kick out of reading about Ms Angela's
activities - certainly sounds like our Raymond's (atb) schedule before his trip to the bridge.  These senior bassets sure have their
lives in order, don't they?  Another week has gone by without our Raymond here, and we're still expecting to see him at every turn around here.  He certainly was a strong presence.    Have a great weekend with your hounds!            Beryl & Richard