[Dailydrool] Newman D. to the bridge

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 07:43:48 PST 2012

I was so sorry to read that Newman D. has gone to the bridge   We  are
owned by Rocky who was his brother.   Rocky is still with us,  looking forward
to his New Year's Eve birthday.   He has lots of  health issues but still
loves to eat and be with his family and is a happy  dog.   He get acupuncture
treatments every month now - down from every  two weeks - and I do believe
that they are keeping him mobile.  I wonder  how many of the 12 littermates
are still with their families and how many are  together again at the bridge.

Carol
Owned by Rocky and Maddie (the boss)