[Dailydrool] stawkings and ornymints

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:25:22 PST 2012

This is Annie Belle, eldest but NOT old of the Tana triplets, answering a question if we be doing owr usual holiday project this year.  Mom has lots going on at her work right now so she said no wreaths at all.  This will be the only drool post for stawkings and ornymints.  We have had a couple of personal requests so far.  If you might be interested just email me off list at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and I can show you pictures and give you prices.  As per usual 100% of funds received go to Montana Basset  Rescue.  My sisters said I can't leave them out because they help, too.  Mostly they just sniff and run..sigh.  Thanks for asking!

Tana Triplets
Annie Belle(hi Rudy!)
Jennie Mae(my boyfurend is hunky Hammy in GA!)
Lacey Jo(smooches to Webster in WA)