[Dailydrool] parvo virus

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 08:07:41 PST 2012

There has been a new strain of the parvo virus in Ohio for about a yr now. It kills istantly.  We have lost a dog to this. One came in with soft stool but no odor and the next morning he was dead. We did not even get a chance to treat him. I have talked to 3 vets about this and they have all had  the same experience. The dogs are fine one day and dead the next. That was in February and I still have the cage in the back of the garage where it can not be reached and have not used it since. I washed it in bleach twice but still do not want to use it for 1 yr. It is getting very scarey out there for these poor hounds in the shelters.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/
Don't forget to vote!!