[Dailydrool] simple things...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:07:06 PST 2012

...but not something I would have thought of. Thanks Bev, for the note to walk our hounds somewhere else but at the nice rest stop. While I generally don't let mine 'mingle' with dogs I don't know- I would not have thought to walk them elsewhere. I do usually find an out of the way spot so that Elvis can safely roam a bit- but I will limit my stops as much as possible in the future and will certainly pick the least likely area that a lot of folks would use/d.
Thank you~Angelika