[Dailydrool] Parvo Article --new strain or internet hoax?

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 17:04:33 PST 2012

Here is the full scoop on the "new" parvo CV-2--it still responds to the currently vaccines. The article confirms what I stated earlier which is that some dogs simply never build up the proper antibodies after vaccination.  My advice?  Vaccinate your dogs.  I intend to do that ASAP!  I frequently pet sit for a man who shows heavily.  Another thing to consider is that pregnant bitches' immunity drops dangerously low to support the fetuses so DON'T SHOW or Compete if you are doing breedings or have puppies on the ground.

Read the article below and don't panic.

Marie has found an item and decided to share it with you.
Message from Marie:
new strain
Link sent:
The new strain of parvo: Deadly new canine disease, or just another Internet rumor?