[Dailydrool] Drool

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 09:32:23 PST 2012

Speedy has commanded me to slow down and take out to send out some drool. He says he and Rambo are swing some drool to Flash that he may have more time with his momperson without any discomfort or pain.

He is slinging drool to Ophelia for her post op surgery. Please eat Ms. Ophelia, food is a very important part of the basset diet.

Katie, we are very sorry to hear Smokey made his way to the bridge and we are sending heart healing drool to help mend your broken heart. Even if he is a cat, Rambo is also sending drool your way.

OK Speedy has stopped holding me hostage. Time to continue preping for tomorrows feast.

Drool to anyone else that needs it and we forgot to mention.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo