[Dailydrool] return/home

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 09:52:33 PST 2012

Thanks to Lois Lema for her wonderful news about getting back home again - we're all hoping things are continuing to look up for all in your neighborhood.  It was so touching to hear about your friend who works at your neighborhood grocery store.  We take things for granted until  emergencies occur, then we realize how precious all of our friends are.  Sorry to hear that there are so many ailing houndies - we're hoping they'll soon be on the road to recovery.  I dunno what's been going on w/Yahoo, but until today when I received one issue of the DD, I hadn't received one since last Saturday.  I hope I haven't missed out on too much news during the past 5 days.  Wishing all my friends on the DD a very Happy Thanksgiving!            Beryl & Richard