[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 16:11:26 PST 2012

Momma here. One would think that with me being down to 3 hounds life would be a breeze. Perhaps not. Brudder Jake is giving me a few more gray hairs.
Tonight was one of those nights, the day before Thanksgiving, things happening in the kitchen, stuff everywhere on the counters--and for dinner, it was burgers and fries. I moved the pan of hot oil to the protected countertop to cool and promptly forgot. This would be a sign of old age mind you--
About a hour later I hear this noise--hmmm-what might that be???
I look and here was counter cruising Brudder Jake. His head was in the pan of oil and he was slurping up the oil as fast as he could. I grabbbed his collar and pulled him down and the smile on his oil dripping snooter was priceless--to him that is.
I am pretty positive there will be a pending explosion forthcoming. I am hoping he can at least time this to before or after company--
Brudder Jakes counter cruising reminded me that we here on Drool have our own ThanksGiving Story----now who is going to find it and post it?
I am thinking I need a laugh and a ride on the mop.

Drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake