[Dailydrool] Vote for Ohio Basset Hound Rescue

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 16:20:56 PST 2012

Hey everyone.
Our Waddle is next week in Charleston SC-----stomp no rain, no rain, as we march in the Christmas parade down there.  Last year we were 175 Bassets strong--all from Carolina Basset Hound Rescue in NC and SC

As I check at least once a day how we're doing on the Shelter Challenge, I get 'nervouser' and 'nervouser' as that other dog rescue is neck and neck with our Basset fave.  I was thinking--those of us like Carolina Basset Rescue, who have had help from Droolers to win the prize need to re-double our efforts  'cuz I'm sure that OH Basset Rescue folks enthusiastically voted for us.

I'm posting a plea to our group challenging our folks to vote, vote, vote.  It's time for all of us winners to do that as well.  We are Basset Rescue winners--don't disappoint the folks in Ohio--please make that extra effort and beat back that other  local rescue--surely we have more voting power than they do.