[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 09:38:36 PST 2012

Debbie, I have the boyz on high drool production here at ASTT HQ.  Tempting them with some of my gluten free bread crust, chicken jerky and tonight I will start dehydrating a batch of liver jerky to really kick up the drool production for Brudder Jake and any other hound that might be sick of injured.  Watch out because once I start the liver jerky there will be a drool tsunami headed your way.

Heart Healing Drool to all of those whose beloved hounds have made the journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Praying for the big red hound.
Love and Drool,
Michele, Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...