[Dailydrool] Drool to all

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Wed Nov 21 17:08:43 PST 2012

This is Tony from FL.  I want everyone to know that I have been put into drool production mode. I am sending drool to Ophelia, Sophie and Flash.  I am also producing enough for everyone that needs a little drool to help you through any aches, pains, bad bellies, etc.

I was going to ask for drool myself but Momma said being on a diet is not a good reason.  I'm not so sure about that.  I'm hungry!!!

Momma here, Tony is being a drama queen.  He has to lose some weight.  We want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We also want to send prayers to all that have lost a fur baby in the past few months. I have been traveling quite a bit recently and have lurking.

Take care all,
Tony in St Pete, Daria and Jim

Sent from my iPad