[Dailydrool] Flash

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 17:13:34 PST 2012

Nicole,

You are just like the rest of us when it comes to the last days,(weeks, months).  It is NEVER easy, no matter how many hounds have gone before.  Each one is so special.  And each one has that place in your heart always.  Their love for us never leaves.

We will pray that you have some good days left and you will cherish them.

The last 4 months of our Caseymae's life, she only ate chicken out of our hands.  I would keep her clean using warm washcloths daily and she loved me to brush her and talk to her.  She lost so much weight that i could carry her up and down the steps and bring her from room to room so she could be with us.  It was a specail time together.

Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe , Harvey and the crew ATB:  Caseymae, Buffy,  Wilby and Ms Kitty