[Dailydrool] Thanksgivin" Cruisin'

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 17:28:18 PST 2012

Harvey grabbed a bag of large peppers off the counter tonight and ran through the house getting the other two to follow.  I think he was more interested in the crinkle of the wrapper!!  Luckily the lab in him (bassador)  allowed him to "drop it" on command!!
That got Tilly racing around with a squeeky toy (she is 5 1/2).

The moon is not evern full yet!  Here we go!!

Hapy Thanksgiving Drool Family.  Slave Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey (who Still will NOT let me give him a bath!!  He did get a little closer to the water today.  But he loves me to wrap him up in a wet towel and Wash him that way!! Whatever)