[Dailydrool] Update on Ophelia

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 17:49:24 PST 2012

She started eating Tuesday night.  We made a trip to our vet, who gave her a shot for nausea. That did the trick.  Thanks you for the drool.  Hannah, yes she had blood work, and everything looks fine.  We are taking the meals slow and small, but so far so good.

We are passing out drool  now to all who need it.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "