[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving Blessings

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:26:56 PST 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! I have many Blessings that I'll be giving thanks for today~ but I want to mention one of them. Just about two years ago Sandi Wittenberg called me and asked my if I was still looking for a puppy... I was...she had two that needed to be rehomed as the folks who bought them didn't have enough time for them. Two days after Thanksgiving we headed off to Pat Alton's house to pick them up. The joy and love that these two girls have brought into our home is immeasurable. They have also given old man Elvis a new lease on life. They are pawfect bassets~ truly :) I am thankful for Sandi and Pat who entrusted me with these two girls who now each have a piece of our hearts. I can't put into words what Sandi and Pat did for us by allowing us to add Peaches and Peanut to our family~ Bless you and Happy Thanskgiving!