[Dailydrool] Slow dadPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 22 20:19:09 PST 2012

Hi all it a very full Snoopy here

I hope you had a good thanksgiving.  I had a good time.  The best part was dinner.   Wow that was a lot of food.  So many smells.  I got a little too excited and they put me in the office while they ate because I was too worked up.  After momPerson and the girls got done she started to clear.  DadPerson was still eating and she asked him if she should spring me and he said sure. Bwhahahahha

When the turkey got carved it was all cut up on the plate except for one breast was still whole and just sitting on that platter.  That platter was still on the table and momPerson was doing dishes and she heard dadPerson shout No! Snoopy No!     Censored!  Censored No!   I had the turkey breast. The whole one.  MomPerson came running and opened my mouth and reached in and pulled out that turkey breast.  LuLu and Gracie and I split it for our dinner with some kibble and some green beans

Happy thanksgivings all.   Bwhahahahahahaha

More later from snoopy with LuLu and Gracie who are all full and sleepy now

Sent from my iPaw