[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Nov 23 04:55:08 PST 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.
This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in; we girls could not stand up and had to roll on our backs laughing Thursday night. The slave Johnathan had to weigh himself to complete something he was filling in; he reweighed himself 3 times not believing what he was reading on the weight screen, the slave has put on 4.3kg (about 9 pounds) and is still in a state of shock as his weight has remained static for the last 22 years.
The slave Johnathan had the cheek to say after us girls became nice and slim, that we were starting to put on weight again, look who is talking. We are sending do not stop eating drool to Orphelia and get well and stay well drool for the time you have left to Flash.
We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and fur friends especially Lilly on Smokey the Cat leaving for the Bridge, we will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us extra treats in memory of Smokey. We hope that all the houndies and slaves in the United States had a wonderful Thanks Giving and that there are lots of goodies left over to spoil the hounds with for the rest of the week. The only extra treat we had was when the slave was micro waving the bacon this morning  soaked our fish and rice biscuits in the fat/oil left in the packet of bacon it had us girls licking our lips for at least a half hour afterwards. The slaves been a bit on the lazy side buy the bacon that you slip into the microwave still in the closed packet for three to four minutes instead of frying it.
This is Justin and Lilly chiming in from the Bridge we are so excited our cousin Piper and his dad slave Andrew are coming to fetch us tomorrow and we are all going to see the new musical revue at the Amphi Theatre followed by a party in the park like grounds surrounding the theatre afterwards. All of Buddy , Gustopher, Argus, Jester , Delbert , Flash, Jasmine, Tregger, Andrew , Newman D, Honey, Jean Claude  and Smokey the Cat who have all arrived safely ATB will be taking part. Buddy will be doing a solar rendition of the Sondheim and Bernstein collaboration of Some Were. The rest of the new arrivals will be performing Camelot with Honey doing the leading woofs. The long four leggers Tregger, Cyrus, Jester, Argus and Mr Cooper Sir have been invited to perform the comic and upbeat Gollywogs Cake Walk. At the party afterwards were we will get to meet and know the new arrivals Daisy will be with her brother Delbert, Wilma will be with Flash, King Bob the Dog will join his sister Jasmine aka Maddie Mae and Honey's human mom slave will also be there to watch her perform.
Jade and Jasmin ,it seems that we will be only sharing the slaves dry bread and water this Christmas if they are going to start losing the extra pounds before Christmas.
Justin and Lilly just looking in
Slaves Johnathan and William still lost for words.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx