[Dailydrool] Ahh de Day after turkeys

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 09:36:38 PST 2012

Buuurrrrp, phew, excuse me, dis be Speedy. Well de momslabe made up de running in de street yesterday by making a huge meal last nite. She slap de turkey (liddle inside joke if you ever watch Rosanna) roast de darn thing and shared with we. Must say Rambo and me is pretty full dis AM.

De mom said she gonna go do de Christmas shopping like da lunatics we seen on de news. Snoopy might have a clueless Momperson, but we gots a crazy momslabe. We forgive her dough because she said we can share de leftovers today to (we gets a liddel turkey necks without de bone. We have she trained to debone all we meats).

Anywho, Me just wanna check in since de momslabe is away. Now that she away, I feel quite at play today. Maybe me can chew on some other running equipment today....

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Rambo
With de momslabe away.

Sent from my iPaw