[Dailydrool] turkey thiefs

Howard Aiello 3dognite at warwick.net
Fri Nov 23 13:18:26 PST 2012

Greetings from NJ! We hopes all are doing well. We are sending Drool and prayers to all who have gone to the Bridge lately and all those ill. Thanksgiving was great! The slaves cooked turkey and ham at the Knights of Columbus Hall for over 300 people. All the nice men there knows about us so they sent home several bags of goodies. Later they visits Grandma and sister Pat. They gets goodies for us cause we starving!!! This morning Dadslave gives us some and mix with our kibble. As he put dishes down,my little brudda,Barney,countersurfs and gets whole bag and shares with me. I teach him right way. He only in this home week-he learns fast. I cannot say what Dadslaves tells me-not for my gentle ears. Anyway,Momslaves forgives us and all is well. Hope everyone had a great day. We are looking forward to Christmas. Grandma lets out she getting us pwesents. Happy Howlidays!!!   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun,Krystal,Catfish Hunter and Barney(my liddle brudda)