[Dailydrool] two baby girls looking for homes

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 13:47:11 PST 2012

We have pickd up two baby girls about 3 months old. tri color. They will go to carthage, mo to be spayed and obtain shots etc. I am looking for good homes for them.. i would like for them to be adopted together OR to go to a home with another basset. These are rescue bassets so home visits and vet references are required. email me if Interested.. helena at proplanner.com or call 515-451-6558... These are oklahoma girls looking for a lifelong home and midwest homes will be considered first so they dont have a long transport.
thanks