[Dailydrool] bittersweet

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:56:39 PST 2012

I am crying tonight, and I have not even read all the posts, but for those
who have had a lose, I grieve with you.  For those who have lost a beloved
human, I grieve with you as well.  Today, when I visited Mom, I could tell
she was really winding down.  I don't wish this for her, but I wish for her
blessed peace.  I spent over an hour watching her sleep, and I somewhat
feel the spirits are aligning for her flight.  Just an intuition, but she
is a very strong woman.  I have been watching hallmark channel shows for
days and crying a lot just to release the flood gates early.  I will bring
the brilliant and wonderful Jr. again in a couple of days, but I am
teetering on the stress of Nigel's eye surgery.

This list has changed my life for the better, over the years, and I thank
you all for being there.  I know we all have troubles in our lives,
confusion, and I hope mostly joy, In no way I am trying to encourage
support messages about my mom.  She is a rock, and I don't want to announce
her near end sooner than later.

Thanks for the vent,

Jackie